- 1 Top 7 Best Bali Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Tables
- 2 Our Top 7 Picks Best Bali Outdoors Fire Pit – Editor’s Choice
- 2.1 1# BALI OUTDOORS Fire Pit Propane Gas Firepit Table Rectangular Tabletop
- 2.2 2# BALI OUTDOORS Outdoor Fireplace Wooden Fire Pit
- 2.3 3# BALI OUTDOORS Firepit LP Gas Fireplace 28″ Square Table
- 2.4 4# BALI OUTDOORS Firepit Tailgate Gas Portable Fire Pit
- 2.5 5# BALI OUTDOORS Wood Burning Fire Pit Backyard with Cooking Grill
- 2.6 6# BALI OUTDOORS Portable Propane Fire Pit Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Firebowl
- 2.7 7# BALI OUTDOORS Propane Gas Fire Pit Table Square Gas Firepits with Fire Glass
- 3 Types of Fire Pit Table Fuel
Top 7 Best Bali Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Tables
Everybody loves sitting around a warm, cozy campfire with family and friends. It gives so much comfort and a friendly atmosphere to a party or family evening. Your people and friends roast steaks and marshmallows and tell long and wonderful stories. So a fire pit is a great addition to your country house, backyard, or picnic. You can use it the whole year yet the best time for barbeque is still summertime.
A well-equipped fire pit table provides you with good illumination, enough warmth, and a wide table surface to set utensils and products down. Also, it creates a unique comfort and nice ambiance with its safely lit open flame. There are many, many different types of fire pits and fire tables. Each one has pros and cons. Let us do a little research before you choose the right one. We would like to ensure you’re getting the best design to suit all your needs. Let’s take a closer look at different types of backyard fire pits, and the pros and cons of each.
Why Bali Outdoors Brand?
The Bali Outdoors manufacturer is an internationally recognized expert in developing and designing consumer outdoor heating and cooking products since 2000. The company adheres to the mission of “Let people enjoy a better outdoor life” and constantly creates the best technological innovations, focusing on the excellence of products.
The solely owned manufacturing facility is ISO9001:2008 certified. With a staff of highly-qualified engineers, they have refined the processes to become one of the most efficient manufacturers of outdoor cooking appliances. Quality control specialists are constantly monitoring the entire production process. The company’s mission is to provide innovative, value-driven products that fully meet retail and consumer expectations. The company’s motto is “Excellence and nothing less”.
Our Top 7 Picks Best Bali Outdoors Fire Pit – Editor’s Choice
1# BALI OUTDOORS Fire Pit Propane Gas Firepit Table Rectangular Tabletop
If you are really into outdoor barbeque you will definitely love this Bali Outdoor table fire pit. A perfect addition to your patio or backdoor yard. Very easy to assemble, it takes less than half an hour to get ready. The fire pit is made with weather-resistant, sturdy aluminum for durability and long-term use. With its dark color and textured surface, this item will add style and elegance to your backyard. You will appreciate the efficiency of an easy start and absolutely no mess. Complete with a stainless steel burner, you can enjoy all the ambiance of a classic fire, without having to remove ashes. The propane tank fits perfectly under this unit and the controls are easy to use. We highly recommend this product. Your indispensable assistant in outdoor adventures and cooking.
2# BALI OUTDOORS Outdoor Fireplace Wooden Fire Pit
Bali Outdoors Fireplace Wooden Fire Pit is a classic and inexpensive outdoor model. It has a wood-burning body and the steel construction instead of clay represents. The complete 360° view of the fire bowl provides warmth and light for a whole company of friends. Cast iron sturdy legs elevate the fireplace, ensure stability and secure placement. The fire cage area provides plenty of space for standard 16″ long logs. A two-piece log grate allows air to flow for an even and steady burn. The door gets open to one side, giving you wide access for adding fuel. Round roof and rain cap on chimenea protect the fire cage from the wind and rain. It is designed to funnel smoke up and away from your guests sitting around the chiminea.
3# BALI OUTDOORS Firepit LP Gas Fireplace 28″ Square Table
Classic fire pit dining table with a nice antique brown-black finish. Compact and still impressive. When not in use you can place it as a tea table in between the chairs on the patio. The fire starts easily with a fireplace lighter and gives a good ambiance. Gives good warmth and flame. Includes lava rock providing good heat preservation and thermal insulation.
4# BALI OUTDOORS Firepit Tailgate Gas Portable Fire Pit
BALI OUTDOORS Firepit Tailgate Gas Portable Fire Pit is a perfect centerpiece for your backyard or patio and the whole outdoor living. It brings the real warmth for your camping trip or friendly party and lights it up in your backyard, patio, beach, or favorite park. Wherever you go take the coziness and warmth with you. This gas fire pit works excellent and looks great. Solid construction and easy assembly. The included gas line is heavy-duty and long, allowing you to hide the tank far from the unit. But it also is big enough to produce plenty of flame and heat. You can easily cook roasting marshmallows, steaks and hotdogs, etc. This propane fire pit presents a brutal design and sturdy steady construction, yet it’s compact and lightweight. It is equipped with a stainless steel burner. Steel construction with high-temperature powder coating and protective enamel finish ensures long-lasting durability.
5# BALI OUTDOORS Wood Burning Fire Pit Backyard with Cooking Grill
After much research and thought, BALI OUTDOORS Wood Burning Fire Pit Backyard with Cooking Grill definitely can meet all your dreams. It’s well made with high-quality materials and requires very easy and little assembly. Well packed for shipment. The item presents a proper design for a strong flame and excellent ventilation. It has a fantastic, very adjustable, sturdy cooking rack, easily removed. Fire-cooked food tastes better. The pit itself has a wire rack holding burning wood off the bottom. A good bed of ash works well. Good, quality materials, still looking long term. Useable year-round. Multi-functional design, made with a dual-purpose design for heating and grilling. A large enough cooking area allows your family and friends to enjoy the barbecue hour. It’s easy to clean up and easy to cook over charcoal.
6# BALI OUTDOORS Portable Propane Fire Pit Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Firebowl
This model of BALI OUTDOORS Portable Propane Fire Pit is very simple to assemble. The best choice to take is camping because it is easily portable. You will love it as a great addition to your outdoor entertainment. The lock cover with a handle makes it easy to carry and is ideal for carrying outdoors. The portable propane fire pit features a superior stainless-steel burner that can provide great heat. Need to say that it is safe to use during most campfire bans. The unit ensures a fast and easy start-up and the control knob, allows for easy lighting and flame height adjustments. The lava rocks included in the set ensure good heat preservation and thermal insulation, and very convenient to use.
7# BALI OUTDOORS Propane Gas Fire Pit Table Square Gas Firepits with Fire Glass
This Bali Outdoors Propane Gas Fire Pit Table is fantastic, especially for the price. It takes a little over an hour to put together. And it definitely is sturdy. Great that it hides the propane tank, unlike many other fire tables. It’s well built and looks really good. The height is right proper and the black glass stuff around the burner looks nice. But the design is heat-up, not to radiate down, so it’s not designed to keep your legs warm. The fire pit dining table looks beautiful and gives a warm glow. You can adjust the flame by just turning the knob. With its dark color and textured surface, this gas fire pit table will add style and elegance to your backyard. A lid on the tabletop of the gas fire pit table can be taken off when the gas fire pit table is in use and placed back on to become a center table.
Types of Fire Pit Table Fuel
Propane. The most common fuel typically used in outdoor grills and fire pit tables, ensuring a clean-burning long-lasting flame. It is usually stored in compact tanks, which can be easily attached to the fire pit table and are often hidden. While propane can outperform other fuel types, it often proves pretty expensive when used regularly.
Wood logs. Burning wood is the most habitual and often-used method of creating heat and light outdoors. And it’s important to notice that this natural method can prove more economical than using propane fire pits.
Charcoal. Charcoal is normally used to create a well-controlled, even fire that provides a small flame. It is a normally fast, most convenient, and easy method of fueling a fire pit table.
Models Of Fire Pit Tables
Fire pits and tables come in various materials and traditional shapes, but mainly there are three modern types of them:
- Table style. A table fire pit is the most common model of the fire pit table. We’d say that this hybrid style presents a firepot assembled with a coffee table. A table type is perfect for small companies and light meals. You can find out plenty of models, from round to rectangular ones, that will suit any space configuration.
- Fire Bowl. Traditionally round and shaped like a bowl, this fire pit typically is ground-leveled and has a low profile. The round design provides all 3600 of light and warmth, which makes it really ideal for friends and family parties.
- Chiminea. The specific shape of a chiminea gives a rural charm to any house backyard. Freestanding and tall in profile, the chiminea fire pit has round construction that extends into a chimney-style stack on top. But please take into account that the front-loading, fireplace model usually has no surface to set utensils down like a mantel fire pit table.
Firepit Tables Materials
Firepit tables are usually constructed from sturdy materials to safely maintain an open flame. Each type of material should be tested for safe outdoor use:
- Stainless Steel. Stainless steel fire pits and tables are resistant to weather and rust, durable, and lightweight. They create an elegant modern style. However, they often prove more expensive than other fire pit models. Stainless steel fire pits come in a variety of shapes, from rectangular to round, fitting in any space. We recommend looking for powder-coated constructions that prevent rust and corrosion.
- Aluminum. Long admitted as a premier material for modern outdoor furniture, natural aluminum is widely used for its lightweight, rust, and corrosion resistance. This material also does not re-absorb heat, which makes it ideal for aluminum fire pits.
- Bronze and Copper. Bronze and copper fire pit tables usually develop a unique patina with an orange-brown coloration after outdoor air exposure. Though they are normally more expensive but durable, rust-resistant, and have a noble attractive look.
- Wicker Construction. Made from natural woven fibers, wicker fire pit tables often makes the tropical style. They are normally made with metal frames combined with woven wicker concealing the metal fire pit table framework.
- Fiberglass. Fiberglass is a light but durable and strong material made from fiber-reinforced plastic. Fiberglass fire pit tables are often used to replicate the stunning look of polished natural stone without actually using it.
- Faux Stone. Sturdy faux stone fire pit tables are usually constructed from a unique material known as polyresin which also imitates the look of natural stone.
Have Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
We hope this short guide will help you whilу choosing the fire pit table of your dream. Whatever you pick up we wish you a very happy time with your friends and family around a perfect barbeque fire table. To find out more and make the right decision, we suggest you read the article Best Propane Fire Pit Tables and reviews about other brands that produce “Fire Pit Tables“.
Tags: #bali outdoor fire pit / #fire pit glass wind guard / #bali outdoors 32-inch outdoor propane gas fire pit table / #bali outdoor fire pit 19926022 / #outdoor fire pit bath in bali / #bali outdoor 30″ fire pit home depot