- 1 About Brand Kingsford
- 2 The 13 Best Kingsford Barrel Charcoal Grill – Editor’s Choice
- 2.1 1# Kingsford Kettle Charcoal Grill with Hinge
- 2.2 2# Kingsford OGD2001901-KF Charcoal Kettle Grill
- 2.3 3# Kingsford 32″ Charcoal Grill
- 2.4 4# Kingsford GR1031-014984 Barrel Charcoal Grill
- 2.5 5# Kingsford 14″ Kettle Grill with Hinged Lid
- 2.6 6# Kingsford Pellet Smoker Tube Triangle with Box – Amazon’s Choice
- 2.7 7# Kingsford Charcoal Grill Briquet Kingsford Match Light Instant Charcoal Briquettes
- 2.8 8# Kingsford 107740 GrillMate Grill Cleaner
- 2.9 9# Kingsford GrillMate Grill Cleaner Replacement Pads Six Count
- 2.10 10# Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes
- 2.11 11# Kingsford 71186 Charcoal Lighter Fluid
- 2.12 12# Kingsford Heavy Duty Deluxe Charcoal Chimney Starter
- 2.13 13# Kingsford Heavy Duty Spray-On Grill Cleaner Aerosol
- 3 What Is A Charcoal Grill?
In summer, most people spend their free time outdoors. The most popular pastime is grilling meat. Using charcoal grills allows you to cook tender, juicy meat. Today we are talking about Kingsford charcoal grills.
About Brand Kingsford
One of Clorox’s leading product brands is Kingsford Charcoal. This dominant brand holds approximately 60% of the $ 300 million retail charcoal market. Kingsford Charcoal’s core identity is high-quality charcoal. They produce high-quality grills that delight their customers around the world. Kingsford is an example of a disciplined brand. Despite numerous product line extensions, the brand has not strayed from its core identity.
The 13 Best Kingsford Barrel Charcoal Grill – Editor’s Choice
Cooking food on coals under a lid allows you to get the desired dishes in any weather, keep the heat high and save time, bake the pieces evenly, and reduce the consumption of coals. The grill is convenient for stationary use in the country, in the courtyard of a private house or for picnic trips. The subsequent review of the best models will show which products were liked by customers in the reviews more than others. This will narrow down the choices and save time, as well as help you not regret your purchase in the future.
1# Kingsford Kettle Charcoal Grill with Hinge
This is the iconic model among Kingsford charcoal grills. It is ideal for outdoor barbecues for a large company. It has the wide functionality and advantages of high-end charcoal grills. This is a compact model of a classic BBQ grill that is incredibly easy to use and carry from place to place. This grill will delight you with wonderful dishes whether it is at home or if you go outdoors with it in the trunk. The grill is sized so that any person can handle it. Its steel pot and lid are covered with porcelain enamel, which not only gives the grill a stylish look but also protects it from mechanical damage and corrosion.
2# Kingsford OGD2001901-KF Charcoal Kettle Grill
This charcoal grill is compact and will fit perfectly into any yard, garden, terrace, or balcony. It has a classic black color that looks sophisticated. Experience real barbecue classics! The legendary Kingsford grill is ideal for a picnic and has been proven for decades and is incredibly easy to use. The grill has everything you need for cooking, functionality, and some additional benefits. The grill is easy to move around the site thanks to the wheels with legs, and if you wish, you can take it with you in the trunk. this model also has a bottom shelf where you can store dishes or other items.
3# Kingsford 32″ Charcoal Grill
It is getting hotter outside and pleasant aromas are more and more often coming to us. It’s time to start the BBQ season with a new and improved grill! All of this grill’s functions and features make it easy to prepare the perfect meal. Therefore, each outdoor meeting will become more varied and with a unique taste for your guests. The black surface makes the product pleasant not only for the taste but also for the eyes. Thanks to this color, the grill has a modern, original appearance and is suitable even for the most demanding interiors. The grill has three shelves, which will allow you to store food, spices, dishes, and necessary accessories next to each other, which significantly reduces the need to constantly move away from the hearth and bring the necessary things.
4# Kingsford GR1031-014984 Barrel Charcoal Grill
Whether it’s sun or rain, enjoy your grilled meal! This compact charcoal grill is a great option for those who love to travel and have picnics on the go! Functional and small, it fits easily in the trunk of a car. Thanks to the well-fixed lid, the grill is easy to transport. In addition, the grill is lightweight. All you have to do is grab your friends, toss burgers, steaks, or vegetables on the wire rack and enjoy simple chatting and grilling.
5# Kingsford 14″ Kettle Grill with Hinged Lid
The reliable and durable Kingsford Portable Grill is a cozy hearth with live fire anywhere in your garden. The grill lid is coated with special porcelain enamel for maximum durability and reliability. The grill has a steel bracket that serves as a lid lock during transport or carrying, and also acts as a holder to safely open the lid when you need to check the readiness of food or protect it from the wind. The cooking grate is made of steel with a three-layer chrome plating, which protects against corrosion, increases service life, and looks aesthetically pleasing.
6# Kingsford Pellet Smoker Tube Triangle with Box – Amazon’s Choice
If you love grilled smoked food, but your grill does not have such a function, then it does not matter. Get the Kingsford pellet smoker tube to make a BBQ smoker out of any grill. This accessory is made of stainless steel which resists corrosion and rust and thus provides durability.
7# Kingsford Charcoal Grill Briquet Kingsford Match Light Instant Charcoal Briquettes
Kingsford charcoal briquettes are easy to ignite and maintain even heat for a long time. They are made of high-quality charcoal, stable burning time – from two hours. If the briquettes are not completely burned out, then they can be used again. You don’t need lighter fluid to use them.
8# Kingsford 107740 GrillMate Grill Cleaner
If you enjoy grilling or barbecuing sausages and meats, you usually face the subsequent problem of cleaning your inventory. After cooking, greasy traces or burnt food remains on the grill or grill, which are not so easy to wash off with a regular sponge. In this case, the cleaning brush comes to the rescue. It has a comfortable handle made of durable plastic. Powerful thick metal bristles will quickly cope with cleaning barbecues, smokehouses, various grates, and skewers.
9# Kingsford GrillMate Grill Cleaner Replacement Pads Six Count
These are special cleaning Pads that will help you effectively clean your grill of grease and any other dirt. They are safe for gratings and do not damage them. This set includes six so you don’t have to constantly buy new brushes.
10# Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes
These charcoal briquettes are sold in convenient packaging. They are designed for the quick preparation of various dishes on grills and barbecues. For the manufacture of a solid fuel product, high-quality charcoal is used. They are easy to ignite and have an even, quiet burning and high heat transfer. They keep an even heat for a long time. This is an important condition for good frying of food without scorching.
11# Kingsford 71186 Charcoal Lighter Fluid
To ignite briquettes you need Charcoal Lighter Fluid. It comes in a handy bottle that’s easy to carry and use. It is odorless. However, be careful when using. Use away from children.
12# Kingsford Heavy Duty Deluxe Charcoal Chimney Starter
The Kingsford Portable Ignition Starter is ideal for compact grills. Also, it will be useful for owners of classic charcoal grills, if you need to light a small amount of coal or charcoal briquettes. Thanks to the starter for ignition, charcoal briquettes or charcoal can be ignited faster than, for example, using the ignition fluid, and they will harden more evenly. In addition, no chemistry is used. Simply fill the starter tube with charcoal briquettes, place ignition cubes or crumpled newspapers underneath and light them. Nothing else is required.
About 15 minutes and the briquettes will completely burn up and you can pour them into the grill kettle. The starter for the ignition is made of quality steel with a heat-resistant handle and a movable top handle, which allows you to conveniently pour the charcoal onto the grate. The cone-shaped starter grate allows the fire to immediately cover a large area of coal, which significantly speeds up the ignition. If you try the starter in action at least once, you will not want to light the charcoal in any other way.
13# Kingsford Heavy Duty Spray-On Grill Cleaner Aerosol
After each grilling, it must be cleaned of fat. This is easy to do with special brushes and a special spray. This spray removes grease from the grill surfaces. It is also able to remove burnt food from the wire rack.
What Is A Charcoal Grill?
When it comes to grilled food, most of us probably imagine the good old classics – charcoal barbecues, the heat source of which is charcoal. The traditional flavors of fire-cooked food, coupled with a delicious aroma with smoky notes, are truly unique. Today’s charcoal grill designs, which we perceive as a classic illustration of the American dream, are a lot like the charcoal grill invented by businessman George Stephen in 1951. It was he who came up with the idea of cooking meat in two hemispheres on legs with proper ventilation inside. Since then, almost three-quarters of a century has passed, the designs of charcoal grills have been modified, but the principle of their operation is still the same: the food on the grate or skewers is heated from below, where the tank for burning coal is located.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Charcoal Grills
When choosing a charcoal grill, you should evaluate all the advantages and disadvantages of such devices. You need to familiarize yourself with the following benefits:
- Can be cooked in any weather
- You can select the temperature yourself, depending on the type of food
- It is suitable for smoking food
- The structure can maintain temperature for a long period, which is very important if food is prepared in nature
- Roasting is carried out evenly
The disadvantages include the fact that the structure after using coal is more difficult to clean. However, many manufacturers provide their users with special detergents.
How to Choose a Charcoal Grill?
The key parameters when choosing a charcoal grill are:
- Brazier size. It depends on how many users will be able to cook a dish on charcoal at the same time. For example, a 47×64 cm grill will allow you to fry 18 burgers or 4 chickens at a time.
- Wall and cover material. Grills are made of metal and ceramic. The former is stronger and better tolerate transportation. They are also lighter. But the metal, sooner or later, rusts, despite the enamel coating. Ceramic grills are more fragile if dropped accidentally, but they keep heat much better and never rust.
- Construction height. The location of the grate determines how far the cook will have to bend to check the condition of the dish or turn it over to the other side. The parameter varies from 40 to 120 cm.
- Grille material. The working surface, on which meat, vegetables, or fish are spread, can be stainless steel or cast iron. The second option will be more difficult, which will affect the convenience of subsequent cleaning.
- Grill weight. The mass of the installation for charcoal cooking can be from 6 to 100 kg. This affects the convenience of transportation, especially when you have to load the device into the trunk.
- Important functions. Each grill, depending on the model, has various functions that are useful for cooking on charcoal. The height adjustment of the grates allows you to place large pieces of meat so that they do not rest on the lid. Folding tables on the sides make it easy to store forks and other accessories. The bottom stand is convenient for stacking firewood, poker. The castors make it easy to transport on a flat surface. The thermometer shows the temperature under the lid to cook according to the recipe. Temperature control expands the operating possibilities. The fire deflector will prevent the user from getting burnt when opening the lid.
Dishes of meat, vegetables, fish, and mushrooms baked on charcoal become the basis of the menu in many restaurants and cafes. Year after year they appear in summer recipe collections. You can cook juicy meat and not only all year round in your yard by purchasing a high-quality grill! When choosing between different types, pay special attention to charcoal grills.
The best charcoal grill manufacturer is the Kingsford charcoal brand! If, after reading this article, you still cannot decide on a model, then I advise you to re-examine these: 1# Kingsford Kettle Charcoal Grill with Hinge, 2# Kingsford OGD2001901-KF Charcoal Kettle Grill, and 3# Kingsford 32″ Charcoal Grill.
Tags: #kingsford charcoal / #kingsford charcoal grill / #kingsford charcoal grill parts / #kingsford 32 charcoal grill / #kingsford barrel charcoal grill