- 1 Top Best Meat Grinder for Deer Review
- 2 What You Need to Know before Purchasing a Meat Grinder For Deer
Top Best Meat Grinder for Deer Review
Dishes from chopped meat can be found in almost all cuisines of the world. They go well with all kinds of side dishes, have high nutritional value, excellent taste, and are easily absorbed by the body. It is not difficult to prepare minced meat dishes in a professional or home kitchen – the main thing is that a good meat grinder is near. Any kitchen can do nothing without a meat grinder! However, the name of this household appliance to modern electric models does not reflect all its capabilities.
An electric meat grinder is now not only able to turn meat into mincemeat but also helps to cook homemade sausage, a variety of purees, sauces, smoothly and beautifully chop vegetables or fruits for salad, mold curly cookies from the dough, grate cheese, grind ice for cocktails or nuts, squeeze citrus juice quickly. But there are very respected companies that don’t hurry to equip their grinders with fashionable attachments.
For example, a meat grinder from Panasonic has generally no attachments, but the manufacturer pays attention to other points: power, performance, quality of the motor. The assembly of many models of this brand is Japanese. So, what to pay attention to by choosing “Simply Meat Grinder”
TOP 3 Table – Best Price and Appearance of the Meat Grinder
1# STX International STX-3000 TF Powerful Turboforce 3000 Series
2# Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder Max 1HP 800W- ETL
3# KENOME Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixer
What You Need to Know before Purchasing a Meat Grinder For Deer
Productivity and Power
The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic is a powerful “Home Use” Grinder and has a Locked Motor Wattage of 3000 Watts but Normally Uses between 800 Watts & 1200 Watts “Under Load” (While Grinding). This Grinder Grinds between 180 and 240 Lbs of Meat per Hour (When Prepped for Grinding Properly – Stripped or Cubed). This also depends on the Size of the Grinding Plate being used, the Type of Meat being Ground, and the Consistency of the Meat being ground.
Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder Basic is a simple but powerful meat grinder for home use with 250W rated power and 800W max locked power, grinds up to 150 pounds per hour. Made by all copper wires, a powerful and durable motor ensures that you will be using it time after time. Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid produces ground meat with great texture. Superior in terms of speed, cleaner grind, and durability.
When you buy an electric meat grinder, be sure to specify what mode of operation it is designed for. If the engine does not have a cooling fan, the device can only work in periodic (intermittent) mode: every 10-15 minutes, it will be necessary to pause to cool the engine.
If you need a meat grinder to work continuously and withstand a long load, choose a device with an engine cooling system. A useful feature is a reverse. In the case of winding the wires on the auger shaft or blocking the meat-cutting system with a solid product, you can turn the screw in the opposite direction at the touch of a lever and fix the problem without having to turn off the engine and disassemble the meat grinder.
Material and Attachments
The advantage of the metal, in this case, is that it does not stain from the juice of the products (as white plastic) and retains a presentable appearance for a long time. Tricks of manufacturers: talking about the strength is ridiculous – you are not going to throw a meat grinder. But they say!
Uniqueness, again! And if the grinder is destined to fall, then the metal can be deformed. The metal case is heavy – this is a minus. So, how to choose: the ideal option is a plastic case and a stainless steel food tray.
The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic includes 1 – Size #12 Polished Aluminum (Food Grade) Grinding Head and Meat Hopper, 3 – 304 Grade Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, 3 – Sizes of Grinding Plates, 1 – Beaner (Sausage Stuffing) Plate, 3 – Sizes of Sausage Stuffing Tubes (1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″), 1 – Kubbe/Kibbe Making Attachment & 1 – Meat Pusher/Stuffer. We have also added 2 Free Meat Shredder Claws and a Free 3-in-1 Burger-Slider Press/Maker which you will find Very Useful!
Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder is fully Functional to Prepare Food – Coming with 3 various stainless steel cutting plates for coarse, medium, fine grinding of meat that makes stuffing and filling and 3 sausage stuff to help to meet all your sausage stuffing needs. All cutting plates and cutting blades can be washed in the dishwasher. Complete Accessories include 1 stainless steel cutting blade, 3 various stainless steel cutting plates; 1 plastic food pusher; 3 Sausage attachments.
Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid – this metal meat grinder attachment fits ALL KitchenAid stand mixers. Far superior to the plastic model. Simply attach it to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer. With the two-size sausage stuffer tubes you can make any sausages you like (boudin sausage, Italian sausage, summer sausage, bratwurst, and chorizo) stuffing tubes are longer to allow for more casing to loaded on.
In addition to technical specifications, buyers are interested in the brand. Products from well-known brands are credible but more expensive.
Which Company Choose a Meat Grinder?
Regularly updated product ratings of world manufacturers will help answer this question. Analytical studies of demand are carried out in different price categories, which allows you to get an accurate picture. People who prefer expensive imported equipment choose brands:
- Bosch (Germany)
- Moulinex (France),
- Kenwood (United Kingdom)
- Panasonic (Japan)
- Philips (Netherlands)
The products of the German multidisciplinary concern Bosch are invariably in demand. During manufacturing, the company has earned an impeccable reputation. Among inexpensive devices, Zelmer (Poland) models received positive reviews. Buyers note the reliability of the equipment. Traditionally, Chinese products are on budget lists: Redmond, Polaris, Redmond, Leran, Supra.
Three things to know when buying a meat grinder for deer:
- Power Source. If you just want to grind all the meat you can in as short of time as possible, electricity is the way to go.
- Versatility. If all you want to do is grind chili meat, a grinder with very few extras should meet your needs. But if you want to make sausage or do other things with your grinder, shop around until you find one that has all the attachments you want.
- Quantity. How many deer you kill each year, which determines how much meat you’ll need to grind, also plays an important role in your selection of the perfect grinder.
So, you have bought the meat grinder of your dream. Here are some general recommendations for the operation of meat grinders. When you operate a professional meat grinder, the following simple rules must be followed:
- Assemble the meat-cutting system correctly, otherwise, the meat-grinder will not work normally and may even fail. Do not overtighten the clamping ring, since in this case the knife will press too tightly to the grill and become too hot as a result of friction, but also do not twist it too weakly so that there is no gap between the surfaces of the knife and grill, which reduces the quality of chopping meat;
- Clean meat from tendons and cut into small pieces. Remember that conventional meat grinders are not intended for processing meat with bones and frozen foods. Do not use a meat grinder to make breadcrumbs: crumbs of stale bread quickly blunt the knives, and an undercooked crumb creates increased pressure in the cylinder, which can cause a knife or auger to break. To grind dry bread, we recommend buying a special machine;
- Feed the product to the auger with a pusher, but do not press too hard so as not to cause engine overload;
- Do not let the meat-grinding system work idle, as this leads to premature wear of the components. This is especially true for multi-knife systems, partial and full Unger;
- And one else advice: before buying a meat grinder, read customer reviews. You can get a lot of information that the seller will not tell you about.
We hope that our recommendations will help you choose the right meat grinder and ensure its long uninterrupted operation. If you want to buy an electric meat grinder at a naturally low price, without overpaying for a brand, go to our online store.
Tags: #best meat grinder / #best manual meat grinder / #best meat grinder for deer / #best meat grinder for venison / #best meat grinder for bones