Cooking over a fire is one of the oldest and most wonderful ways that shows how people differ from animals. Grilled food tastes magical. This is why sales of coal and gas skyrocket in the summer. Grills come in all shapes and sizes, from coal to gas, electric, and multicooker.
There is also a wide variety of sizes available, so no matter how much space you have, there is sure to be one that will suit you. Blaze is the brand to be trusted when choosing a grill. Employees of the company have spent thousands of hours to create truly unique products. Blaze Outdoor Products are simple to use and therefore suitable for users with any grilling skill.
Why Choose Blaze Outdoor Products?
It is difficult to find someone who will give up grilled meat or vegetables. Therefore, many families, together with their friends, prefer to meet at a barbecue. Blaze has gone to great lengths to produce grills that are meant to be cooked for large numbers of people.
You will enjoy grilling, whatever your experience. You have the option of choosing a model according to your skills. Blaze grills are uniquely designed by a team with 45 years of experience in the industry. They are passionate about their business and know everything about grilling and their mission is to open you grilling from the other side.
- 1 Why Choose Blaze Outdoor Products?
- 2 Our Top List 10 Best Blaze Outdoor Products – Editor’s Choice
- 2.1 1# Blaze Cast Aluminum Kamado Grill
- 2.2 2# Blaze 30-Inch Built-In Gas Griddle with Lights
- 2.3 3# Blaze Freestanding Grill with Lights
- 2.4 4# Blaze LTE 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Natural or Propane Gas Grill
- 2.5 5# Blaze Built-In Grill with Lights 40-inch Propane Gas
- 2.6 6# Blaze Professional Marine Grade Portable Propane Gas Grill
- 2.7 7# Blaze Built-In LTE Power Burner Natural Gas
- 2.8 8# Blaze 25″ 3-Burner Grill and Cart Package
- 2.9 9# Blaze Freestanding Grill with Lights 40-inch Natural Gas
- 2.10 10# Blaze BLZ-Island-1 Island – Island ONLY
- 3 How to Buy the Best Grill for Yourself?
Our Top List 10 Best Blaze Outdoor Products – Editor’s Choice
1# Blaze Cast Aluminum Kamado Grill
Start cooking together with a solid cast aluminum grill for long-lasting durability. The rugged construction withstands all weather conditions and provides years of use. Customers like this grill because it has temperature control and keeps you warm. You will need charcoal or wood fuel to use your grill. The grill has a 20″ cooking surface and is made of stainless steel.
2# Blaze 30-Inch Built-In Gas Griddle with Lights
Built-in compact grill for the best cooking of your food. This is a gas grill that is easy to use. It has two burners which are distinguished by their U-shaped. They are made of stainless steel for long-lasting performance. The grill is easy to clean thanks to the drip tray, which collects drips of grease. Place the lid on the grill when not in use.
3# Blaze Freestanding Grill with Lights
This is a wheeled grill that you can move around your yard. The body is made of 304 stainless steel, so you can be sure of high strength and reliability in your blaze gas grill. It has 4 burners that produce 14,000 BTU each. You can rest assured that the grill will not ignite thanks to the flame ignition. The grill also has lights for convenience at night.
4# Blaze LTE 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Natural or Propane Gas Grill
A compact grill that can feed a large company. Gather your friends together to enjoy grilled meat! The grill provides a quick start thanks to the push and turns flame-thrower primary ignition system. Use the grill any time of the day or night thanks to the Interior lights. The grill is equipped with 4 burners and each has a capacity of 14,000 BTU. Stainless steel ensures reliable use.
5# Blaze Built-In Grill with Lights 40-inch Propane Gas
Blaze always listens to the opinions of its customers and therefore creates innovative products that meet high requirements. Check out this model of a gas grill that won’t disappoint you. it is equipped with 5 burners and in total has 80,000 BTUs. The grill has an attractive design and the illumination system adds a twist. The grates eliminate fires and add a grilled flavor to meat, fish, vegetables. Don’t bother cleaning your grill for too long, the drip tray minimizes contamination.
6# Blaze Professional Marine Grade Portable Propane Gas Grill
This is a portable grill that is of high quality. This model is suitable for professional chefs as well as ordinary users. The body is made of stainless steel so you can be sure of a high-quality grill. You will find H burners, flame tamers, and grill grates. The grill heats up to high temperatures, so you get well-done, juicy meat. You can take your grill with you thanks to its compact size, and two front-facing clasps allow you to close the lid for easy storage.
7# Blaze Built-In LTE Power Burner Natural Gas
This grill has the inner ring and the outer ring for great cooking. In total, they have 60,000 BTUs. Use the inner ring for various sauces and the outer one for pan cooking. The grill is designed in such a way that it does not take up much space in your kitchen or porch. It is convenient to use in the evening thanks to the backlight. Fast grill cleaning thanks to the Full-width drip tray.
8# Blaze 25″ 3-Burner Grill and Cart Package
This grill comes with a trolley for easy cooking. This has 3 burners which are made of cast stainless steel. Each hotplate has a heat output of 14,000 BTU. The grill starts up very quickly thanks to the push and turns the flame-thrower primary ignition system. The hob is divided into temperature zones. No fires thanks to flame stabilizing grids.
9# Blaze Freestanding Grill with Lights 40-inch Natural Gas
Powerful grill with which you are able to cook food for a large company. This has 5 cast stainless steel burners as well as a rear infrared burner with a capacity of 10,000 BTU. Each burner has a capacity of 14,000 BTU. You can quickly and safely turn on your grill. You will get a flat cooking surface and also avoid fires thanks to flame stabilizers.
10# Blaze BLZ-Island-1 Island – Island ONLY
Cooking with this grill is very simple and convenient. It’s light enough thanks to its all-aluminum construction. Blaze outdoor product consists of a refrigerator, double drawer, Blaze 4-burner. The adjustable feet will help maintain stability on any surface.
How to Buy the Best Grill for Yourself?
The most important priority is the price, so start with a rough idea of how much you want to spend. Once you know this, it will be easier for you to narrow down the issues and find what you need. The second factor to consider is the type of grill.
The topic is hotly debated, as some argue that charcoal tastes better, while others argue that gas does the same. Then, to complicate matters, there are gas barbecues that use a gas flame to heat charcoal. Basically, it all boils down to this: If you’re cooking meat, it’s juices that hit the coals and create smoke that adds flavor to the meat.
So, if you want real flavor, coals may be the best way to cook. In addition, there are grills that take this idea to the next level and offer slow cooking, which not only retains the smoky flavor but also allows for the perfect tenderness of foods such as meat.
The problem with gas and coal is that you have to buy fuel, which can be a problem. This is where electric grills come into play, without having to worry about anything other than plugging it in. Of course, many would argue that this is similar to cooking at home, but with a lid to trap the flavor, you will still get great results.
Why do I Need a Blaze Grill?
Grilling is a must if you want to enjoy your meal outdoors in summer. Sure, you could cook in the kitchen, but if you have guests, it’s nice to be together outside the house while enjoying a delicious barbecue.
For those who love the smoky aroma of barbecues or just enjoy outdoor cooking, barbecues are a year-round option that is only limited by the rain factor. But with a jacket to keep you warm, nothing stops you from enjoying the barbecue flavors all year round.
What Other Key Points Should I Know About Grilling?
Size is an issue for areas with limited space, so smaller grills are often easier to store when not in use. However, if you are hosting parties with a lot of people, a large cooking area is always welcome.
Cover use is another factor to consider. If you can’t find indoor storage space, especially in countries where it’s cold and humid in winter, the cover may be necessary.
Interesting Facts About Barbecue
Barbecuing and grilling are one of the most popular cooking methods. Almost every country in the world loves to grill food. I decided to share with you some interesting facts about grilling and barbecue.
- Fact One. In America, barbecue is a White House tradition. For the first time, the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon Johnson, decided to hold a barbecue in the White House. Since then, grilled ribs have been prepared annually at the President’s official residence. Is not that great?
- Fact Two. Every year, the United States hosts a barbecue championship that attracts tens of thousands of people. Top cooking masters come to Washington DC to prove their barbecue recipe is the tastiest. For Americans, the BBQ battle is a real festival, a national holiday, and even a kind of sport.
- Fact Three. There are also statistics on the dishes that are most often grilled. The first place is occupied by burger cutlets, they are prepared by 85% of people. The second place is naturally 80% steaks. After the steaks, there are 79% sausages and after them 73% chicken. To be honest, I always thought steaks came first, but apparently there are a little more burger and hamburger lovers.
- Fact Four. All over the world, BBQ Day is celebrated on May 16th.
- Fact Five. English Stonehenge is a great archaeological site shrouded in many secrets. According to archaeologists, the builders of Stonehenge ate mainly meat cooked over an open fire. Why meat was eaten in such a huge amount is still a mystery.
- Fact Six. The first acquaintance with barbecue in America happened on August 31, 1733. It was on this day that Salem resident Benjamin Lind wrote in his diary that he dined at a restaurant that specializes in barbecue.
- Fact Seven. Everyone loves McDonald’s for burgers and McMuffins. But, few people know that initially, it was a van on wheels with a barbecue. Delicious hamburgers appeared much later.
What could be better than spending an evening with friends tasting good and healthy meat, fish or grilled vegetables? Choose the Blaze Grills that best suits your needs. You will see that once you use it, you will never leave it!